Camper rental conditions
Before you start the adventure, get acquainted with our standard rental conditions towards the bottom of the page
The reservation is valid from the moment of advance payment 50% of the rental price. The other 50% must be paid no later than 15 days before the start of the rental. In case the reservation is made for a rental that starts in less than 15 days, it is necessary to pay the entire rental price. In case of cancellation, the advance payment is not returned to the client.
The deposit whose amount depends on the choice of camper is left on the day of taking over the camper. When the camper returns, if everything is in the condition it was in when you took it over, the deposit is returned in full.
Tip: thoroughly inspect and photograph any observed damage both outside and inside the camper, because by signing the contract you accept that you have picked up the camper in a correct, undamaged condition. Any additional damage will be charged from the deposit according to the price list that you will receive when you pick up the vehicle.
The contract you sign when taking over the camper contains the following articles and please read it carefully:
1. In addition to this lease agreement “VIV camper rental” hereinafter the lessor rents to the user specified in this agreement, hereinafter the lessee a camper for the period agreed in the form under the conditions below;
2. The lessee or camper driver who is at least 28 years of age must bring his / her ID card or passport as well as a driver’s license with the appropriate category that he / she has for at least 5 years.
3. This contract identifies the vehicle through its license plate number and verifies the date and time from which the lessee takes over or returns the said vehicle
4. The rental price is expressed in dinars and is paid at the latest when taking over the vehicle. In case of reduction of the rent by the lessee, the lessor is not obliged to return the money that was paid in advance.
5. The service does not include: fuel, tolls, tire and glass damage.
6. The deposit is mandatory and is left when you pick up the camper. After the return of the vehicle, if everything is in order both on the outside and inside of the vehicle and if the fuel is at the same level on the scale as when taking over the vehicle, the deposit is returned in full to the lessee. In case of theft or damage to the vehicle, the lessor has the right not to return the deposit to the lessee.
7. Insurance – the maximum participation in the theft or damage of the vehicle is the amount of the deposit. In case of damage caused by the fault of another participant in traffic, the deposit will be returned after the end of the demand for funds from the insurance of the culprit of the traffic accident. In any case, a POLICE RECORD is required. If the lessee does not have a police record, and the damage to the vehicle is greater than the amount of the deposit, the lessor has the right to claim the difference in court. In case of vehicle theft, the lessee is obliged to return the key and vehicle documents. In case of drunk driving, under the influence of drugs or in case the customer has given false information about his personal data or presented falsified / incorrect documents, the insurance is invalid and the entire damage will be charged to the renter.
8. In case of loss of keys or documents of the camper, the lessee is obliged to pay the lessor € 250 in dinar equivalent plus the cost of delivery of spare keys to the place where the lessee is located.
9. Smoking in the vehicle is strictly prohibited, if the vehicle at the time of return feels like cigarettes, the landlord has the right to charge € 100 from the deposit in dinars for the cost of detailed washing of the camper.
10. The lessor hands over the vehicle to the lessee neatly and cleanly. The lessee undertakes to return the vehicle in a regularly soiled condition in accordance with normal use. If the lessee returns the vehicle in an extremely dirty condition, the lessor has the right to charge € 100 in dinars for a thorough wash
11. The lessee undertakes to return the vehicle to the lessor on the date specified in the contract, and no later than 1 p.m. If it is late, the tolerance is one hour, and each subsequent hour of delay will be charged € 20 unless otherwise agreed in advance. In case the lessee wants to extend the lease, he can do so only with the consent of the lessor, who decides on it depending on the vehicle reservation.
12. The vehicle may not be used for purposes other than travel. It is also forbidden:
– sublease of vehicles;
– giving to another person without the consent of the landlord
– for commercial purposes, in any form, such as transport of people, things, sale of goods, etc.
– in conditions of overload and with more people in the camper than approved in the vehicle registration document
– on “off-road” roads.
– for persons under the age of 28 and who have a permit less than five years or older than 70 years, unless the landlord approves
– driving by persons whose conditions are inadequate or do not comply with the traffic regulations of the country in which the vehicle is used (fatigue, drunkenness, disability, even if temporary, under the influence of drug use, etc.).
– use for illegal purposes, smuggling of goods or people
– towing a trailer not approved by the lessor
– park in places where parking is prohibited
– srain waste liquids in unauthorized places
– racing or competition
– operate speeds higher than those permitted by the traffic regulations of the country in which the vehicle is used or the maximum limits specified by the manufacturer.
Use of the vehicle contrary to even one of the provisions contained in this article will result in the loss of the paid deposit and immediate withdrawal of the vehicle, with compensation for all damages caused to the vehicle, the lessor and any third party. Only the lessee shall be liable for any civil, criminal or administrative liability caused by a violation of this Article.
13. The lessee declares that he is familiar with the traffic regulations in force in the country where the vehicle will be used. In case of any penalties, the lessee is solely responsible for them, ie the lessor is not obliged to reimburse any costs paid to the lessee.
14. Vehicle safety: when not traveling, the client undertakes to leave the vehicle in a guarded parking lot, properly locked, or in a place specifically used for parking campers or vehicles. It is absolutely forbidden to leave the camper unattended in unauthorized areas and in places that are not prepared for parking motor vehicles. The lessee must take care and will be responsible in case of any damage caused by improper parking. In case the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, the lessee will be obliged to reimburse them in full.
15. Pets: transport of pets is provided only with the express approval of the landlord under conditions that will be agreed in accordance with the animal and its size. In the event that the lessee does not notify the presence of a pet in the vehicle, the lessor reserves the right to apply a penalty of € 100 in dinars.
16. It is forbidden to keep gas cylinders open and use them in a moving vehicle.
17. Personal belongings, clothes or other items transported in a rented vehicle are not covered by insurance.
18. Campers are prohibited from traveling to countries not previously listed by the landlord. In the event of any damage or theft of the vehicle caused in countries not specified in the contract, the lessee is obliged to bear the entire damage.
19. In the event of an accident requiring repairs, the lessee shall fully cover the daily costs of the stationary vehicle.
20. The lessor does not assume any responsibility in case the passengers or their belongings suffer any damage or damage after signing the delivery note.
21. The Lessor shall not be liable for any defects, malfunctions, damages or other defects not listed in the delivery report prepared by the Lessee together with the Lessor. The buyer is required to report damage or anomalies present inside or outside the vehicle that were not detected in the delivery report in a timely manner upon delivery. If it fails to do so, the vehicle is presumed to have been received in perfect order or in any case in accordance with the information given in the delivery report.
22. The landlord reserves the right to issue a replacement camper to the tenant in case of force majeure (traffic accident, possible malfunction …), at the same price if it is better, and with a discount if it is worse than reserved.
23. The lessor reserves the right to postpone the commencement of the lease due to mechanical failures, other obstacles or delays due to force majeure. In case of delays exceeding 48 hours, the landlord will immediately notify the tenant who will be able to receive a refund and cancel the contract.
24. In the event of a mechanical failure during the lease, the lessee must immediately notify the lessor. To carry out any repairs, the lessee must first request and obtain written approval from the lessor. The amounts paid by the lessee for any repairs will be reimbursed at the time of the camper’s return only if previously authorized in writing by the lessor and with the attached invoice.
25. The landlord is not responsible for any mechanical failures, nor for accidents that may occur during the rental even in the event that this leads to interruption or suspension of the trip. Also, if the accident occurred through the fault of a third party, the landlord has no obligation to return the money to the tenant and if the accident occurred at the very beginning of the lease.
26. In the event of a mechanical breakdown or accident that renders the vehicle temporarily unusable, any cost of transportation, restaurant, hotel or other costs will be entirely to the detriment of the buyer. In case of puncture and / or damage to the tires, the customer is obliged to replace the damaged tires at his own expense.
27. The Lessee undertakes not to leave the damaged vehicle in the workshop in any case after the period necessary for repairs. He also undertakes to return it to the landlord after the error has been corrected, even if it involves extending the previously determined lease length.
28. The court in Belgrade will have jurisdiction over any dispute.